Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fuct to the 3rd power

I just slid outta the store, (that cow shut the door and sprang a write up on my ass)
fuct and forgotten
great start to a new fuct year
I am sooo enraged and frustrated by the shape of my life and my heart
I do NOT wanna be fired but
now I get to be all well behaved
no more acting out
Personal side:
no more 1/2 assed sometime not into me dumbass dix
Mc Coy
Andresen
aaah sheyat!

I don't have a friend in Maureen
a total dumbass...

It's so lonely out here in So-very-fuct-ville


I am now officially written up cos some cunt customer complained about me
oh yeah and allegedly a coupla cuntz from my soon to be X-store have too
oh great
I hate my job soooo fucking much
Go out 'n get a new
job
steady sex source
don't complain

do
not
expain

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fast forward ten and a half years August 19th 2018 I just feel like bitching and I can't seem to get onto a Blog about Herberger's or JCPenney or anything so here I am looks like the same feelings it's just for jobs and one Herbergers bankruptcy behind me. I hate my job at JCPenney once again I'm afraid I got written up the other day simply because I opened my mouth until they're f****** Danielle that I absolutely f****** hate Patrice my erstwhile assistant f****** b**** lying c*** threw me under the bus I'm not going to forget about it I need to document I'm under enough pressure I'm just going to do the f****** job not talk to anybody not say good night just do the job and leave Tucker the f****** store manager what a faget and that fat f*** she's a sexless or perhaps gay Wonder Danielle his erstwhile assistant what the f*** ever she's jealous he's intimidated they both can suck my dick I got yelled at so many times this week screamed at and treated like shit by e r i n, mom dani and tucker the fucker, Peggy ( I was only trying to help get a walker for her...Oh and the fucking fat mgr at Walgreens y all can eat my ass written by cat meegan

Unknown said...

It's exactly six months since I reconnected with my boyfriend from college and beyond
He should love me by now I don't think he does we have trips planned
I'm desperately trying to find a job before my income Thomas and I work nights and weekends for pennies on the dollar
How the fuck did it get this way